(* fees listed are for in-hours consultation only. Prices subject to change.)
- All health care card holders
- Children under 16 years old
- INR clinic patients
- Script only appointments
- Appointments for Renewal of Specialist Referral and PATS forms
- A Standard Consult is single appointment lasting less than 20 minutes.
- Medicare Rebate $37.05
- Out of pocket expenses $37.95
- Ideally, you should obtain your repeat medication prescription with your GP.
However, you may order a repeat prescription without consulting a GP.
- The cost is $15.00
- Allow up to 4 days for a repeat prescription without a consultation.
- Prescription appointments can be managed as a phone consultation and the prescription can be forwarded to the pharmacy of your choice.
- A Long Consult requires a double appointment lasting a least 20mins
- Medicare Rebate $71.70
- Out of pocket expenses $38.30
NOTE: additional services and equipment are available for additional charge. Please call us to discuss theses charges.
Please make full payment on the day of consultation. Payment can be made by cash, cheque, credit card or EFTPOS.
We understand, that at times you may experience genuine financial hardship. If you are having difficulty paying your account, please discuss this with our accounts staff, our practice manager or your doctor.
Loxton Hospital ED Fee
A fee (currently $50.00) is usually charged when a GP is called to see a patient at the Loxton Hospital Complex Emergency Department.
A Medicare cheque made out to the doctor will be sent to the patient’s mailing address. The cheque should then be posted or delivered to the Loxton Health Centre along with any required gap payment.
Please note that if the patient is admitted to the hospital no fee will be charged.